The day I flew out, I took an early morning walk around the area including the campus to see a bit of my surroundings (after mapping it out, of course). I loved seeing the variety of fruit trees they cultivated on campus, and encountered multiple graduation photo-shoots in some of the more photogenic areas.
 |
| Salt River |
 |
| ASU's charter |
 |
| Campus Chapel |
 |
| Just a few of the many trees on campus |
 |
| Palm Walk |
 |
| Old Main |
 |
| Curious to see how these pomegranate trees grow in full sun vs shade |
 |
| I liked the strata used to make this sculpture, and if you look closely you can see various quotes about truth and knowledge. |
This time of year (i.e. before it's too hot), I can see how and why people live here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.