29 February 2024

Day 3: Real-life Jungle Cruise

Admittedly, the work part of today was a little frustrating for me because it felt like there was a “right” answer that remained elusive. But, the day wrapped up with two choices for an activity. I’m sure the hike was great exercise, but as soon as I saw the option for a boat ride, all this Disneyland-lover could think was they were literally offering a cruise in the jungle! And with a great local guide and colleagues who are good spotters, it didn’t disappoint. Our small boat headed upstream past monkeys, iguanas, caiman, birds, etc., stopping to observe each of them and making sure everyone saw them. So glad I went. 

View on the river
Iguana on the riverbank

Caiman

We returned with plenty of time before dark, so I joined a few colleagues to walk a nearby path for some more exploring before dinner.

Monkey!

Along the trail at dusk





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.